Alexandria, Va. Attorney Nina Ginsberg was sworn in as Parliamentarian of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) at the Association’s 57th annual meeting in Philadelphia on August 2.
Alexandria, VA, United States — Monday, August 25, 2014 — DiMuroGinsberg, PC is pleased to announce that three lawyers have been named to the 2015 Edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries.
“Best Lawyers is the most effective tool in identifying critical legal expertise,” said President and Co-Founder Steven Naifeh. “Inclusion on this list shows that an attorney is respected by his or her peers for professional success.”
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
DiMuroGinsberg, PC would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2015 Best Lawyers in America list:
Bernard J. DiMuro, Commercial Litigation
C. Thomas Hicks III, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
C. Thomas Hicks III, Corporate Law
C. Thomas Hicks III, Real Estate Law
Jonathan R. Mook, Employment Law – Management
About DiMuroGinsberg, PC
DiMuroGinsberg is a litigation and business law firm operating in Alexandria, Virginia since 1990. The firm practices in the areas of corporate and commercial law, business torts, business disputes, RICO, criminal law, employment law, professional liability and ethics, intellectual property and patent cases (local counsel only). The firm also has a strong complementary corporate law and business law practice.
Due to DiMuroGinsberg’s lawyers’ regular practice in the Court and frequent appearances before the judges of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the firm is often called upon to act as lead or local counsel for corporate counsel and out of state clients and law firms unfamiliar with the local rules and practices of the unusually efficient federal court in Alexandria, the legendary “Rocket Docket.”
To be eligible for a “Best Law Firms” ranking, law firms must have at least one lawyer listed in the current edition of The Best Lawyers in America list. DiMuroGinsberg is honored to have three of our partners listed, Bernard J. DiMuro for Commercial Litigation, C. Thomas Hicks III for Business Organizations (including LLC’s and Partnerships), Corporate Law, Real Estate Law and Jonathan Mook for Employment – Management.
Director of Operations
For more information, contact:
Paul Fletcher, Publisher
(804) 783-0770, x 14016
‘Leaders in the Law’ for 2014 named
Virginia Lawyers Media, the publisher of Virginia Lawyers Weekly, has announced the 2014 class of “Leaders in the Law.”
Now in its ninth year, this awards program recognizes the lawyers across the commonwealth who are setting the standard for other lawyers in Virginia. “Leaders” are recognized for changing the law, serving the community, changing practice or improving Virginia’s justice system, among other accomplishments.
The Class of 2014 honorees are:
- Ralph L. “Bill” Axselle Jr., Williams Mullen, Richmond
- Thomas R. Bagby, Woods Rogers PLC, Roanoke
- Matthew P. Bosher, Hunton & Williams LLP, Richmond
- Dawn Butorac, Fairfax County Public Defender’s Office, Fairfax
- Donald Caldwell, Roanoke Commonwealth’s Attorney, Roanoke
- Manuel A. Capsalis, Capsalis Fitzgerald PLC, Leesburg
- Vinceretta Taylor Chiles, Chiles Law Offices PC, Richmond
- Roger T. Creager, Creager Law Firm PLC, Richmond
- Dean Nora V. Demleitner, Washington & Lee University law school, Lexington
- Bernard J. DiMuro, DiMuroGinsberg PC, Alexandria
- Hugh M. Fain III, Spotts Fain, Richmond
- Michael Goodove, Swartz, Taliaferro, Swartz & Goodove, Norfolk
- Linda M. Jackson, Littler, Washington, DC
- Kristi Cahoon Kelly, Kelly & Crandall PLC, Fairfax
- Judge Stanley P. Klein (ret.), Blankingship & Keith PC, Fairfax
- Jeffrey K. Lehrer, DLA Piper LLP, Reston
- Bryant C. McGann, Vandeventer Black LLP, Norfolk
- Judge John J. McGrath Jr. (ret.), Juridical Solutions PLC, Harrisonburg
- Senior U.S. District Judge Robert E. Payne, Eastern District, Richmond
- Dennis J. Quinn, Carr Maloney PC, Vienna
- Douglas Ramseur, Office of the Capital Defender, Norfolk
- Kenneth T. Roeber, Sands Anderson PC, Richmond
- O. Randolph Rollins, Drive to Work, Richmond
- Stephen R. Romine, LeClairRyan, Norfolk
- Robert Tayloe Ross, Midkiff, Muncie & Ross PC, Richmond
- James W. “Jay” Speer, Virginia Poverty Law Center, Richmond
- James W. Theobald, Hirschler Fleischer, Richmond
- Robert Wagner, Office of the Federal Public Defender, Richmond
- Edward S. Whitlock III, Lafayette, Ayers & Whitlock PLC, Glen Allen
- Larry D. Youngner, Tully Rinckey PLLC, Arlington
The honorees will be celebrated at a reception on Oct. 23 at the Science Museum of Virginia in Richmond. The “Leader of the Year,” voted on by the Class of 2014 honorees themselves, will be announced at this reception.
Each honoree also will be profiled in a special supplement that will be distributed at the event and inserted into Virginia Lawyers Weekly in late October.
About Our Firm
DiMuro Ginsberg focuses primarily
on general and complex litigation in the areas of corporate and commercial law, business torts, RICO, criminal law, employment & labor law, and professional liability & ethics.
1101 King Street, Suite 610
Alexandria, Virginia 22314