Seven DiMuroGinsberg Partners to be Listed in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
The firm proudly announces that the following attorneys have been recognized by their peers in The Best Lawyers in America© for their achievement in certain fields of law.
- Bernard J. DiMuro (Commercial Litigation, Personal Litigation – Plaintiffs and Defendants)
- Nina J. Ginsberg (Criminal Defense – General Practice and White-Collar)
- Michael S. Lieberman (Appellate Practice)
- Jonathan R. Mook (Employment Law – Management)
- Andrea L. Moseley (Criminal Defense – General Practice)
- Stacey Rose Harris (Commercial Litigation)
- Harvey B. Cohen, Retired (Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Defendants)
The Best Lawyers in America selection process involves a rigorous peer-review survey comprising more than 5.5 million confidential evaluations by top attorneys. The methodology is designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area. We are very proud of our attorneys for being recognized by their peers for excellence in their specialties of law. Read more about them in here.