M. Jarrad Wright is a partner at DiMuroGinsberg. He has almost fifteen years of experience in a variety of complex commercial litigation practice areas. His previous work at Weil, Gotshal and Manges in Washington, D.C. focused on bankruptcy litigation and government enforcement actions. Mr. Wright has participated in all stages of litigation and has experience in a wide range of industries including financial services, oil and gas, defense, and technology.
In the government enforcement arena, Mr. Wright has worked with clients involved in a variety of criminal and securities investigations. He has experience conducting internal investigations involving compliance with extraterritorial laws and regulations such as the Federal Corrupt Practices Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
In Chapter 11 cases, he has worked on cases for major debtors, including General Growth Properties, Inc., Washington Mutual, Inc. and Enron Corporation. He has also been involved in numerous creditor representations including the Senior Leaders of Owens Corning and the Equity Committee for USG Corporation.
- Obtained favorable settlement in international dispute over copyright violation of stolen source code for mobile device extraction tools.
- Lead counsel in defense of $100 million RICO action filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
- “Be careful when outsourcing your background checks” Mid-Atlantic Employment Law Letter (Jan. 2020)
- “New Virginia laws: Now’s the time to comply” Virginia Employment Law Letter (Sep. 2019)
- “When Does an Order Qualify as a Final Order? How Does This Affect Bankruptcies?” DiMuroGinsberg website (Jan. 2020)