The attorneys of DiMuroGinsberg have extensive experience trying complex civil cases in the federal and state courts of Virginia. The firm’s attorneys routinely litigate in the “Rocket Docket” of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. The firm’s trial experience and familiarity with the local rules and procedures of the Rocket Docket, make DiMuroGinsberg the ideal choice as local counsel or lead counsel for litigants unfamiliar with the efficiency and practices of this unique federal court.
The DiMuroGinsberg complex litigation practice is led by Bernard J. DiMuro. Mr. DiMuro has more than 35 years of experience in civil litigation and he has tried more than 150 cases. He has been named one of the “Best Lawyers in America” in Commercial Litigation, and one of Virginia’s “Legal Elite” in the area of civil litigation.
Click here to read our article about the unique aspects of the Rocket Docket in Virginia. If you require litigation representation in Virginia, please do not hesitate to contact our firm for more information.
Areas of Rocket Docket litigation
- Rocket Docket local counsel and lead counsel
- Local counsel in patent infringement cases
- Breach of contract cases
- Breach of fiduciary duties by corporate officers, directors and employees
- Tortious interference with contracts, businesses and business conspiracies
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential information
- Lanham Act and unfair competition
- Trademark and copyright infringement
- Computer crime, fraud and abuse
- Professional liability
- Products liability and serious personal injuries
- Securities fraud
Call 703-684-4333 for litigation attorneys in Northern Virginia.