Corporate and Business Entities
DiMuroGinsberg advises and assists clients with the organization and operation of their business entities, helping them to select the appropriate form of business entity to ensure their success in today’s market.
Our business law practice is led by Tom Hicks. He has extensive experience in all aspects of corporate law and has provided services to clients of all sizes, from organization to ultimate disposition or conversion by merger or by private or public sale. He believes the best business lawyer is the one who learns the company’s business and contributes to many decisions as a member of management would do. He takes a holistic approach to advising his business clients in the legal aspects of expanding, and ultimately reaching its goals often demands close coordination of multiple legal disciplines to get there, including consideration of strategic estate planning and wealth preservation for its management.
DiMuroGinsberg offers the following business services:
- Business Entity Organization and Filings with the State Corporation Commission
- Choice of Business Entity
- Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Executive Employment and Independent Contractors
- Director and Officer Liability
- Corporate Debt and Capital Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Dissolution
- Estate and Succession Planning and Wealth Preservation
- Joint Ventures and Teaming Agreements
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Technology Transactions and Licensing
- Succession and Estate Planning, and Wealth Preservation
Call 703-684-4333 for a business attorney in Northern Virginia.