Corporate and Business Entities
DiMuroGinsberg advises and assists clients with the organization and operation of their business entities by providing strategic legal advice to ensure their success in today’s market.
Our business law practice is led by Milton Whitfield. He has extensive experience in all aspects of corporate law and has provided services to clients of all sizes, from organization to ultimate disposition or conversion by merger or by private or public sale. He believes the best business lawyer is the one who learns the company’s business and contributes to many decisions as a member of management would do. He takes a holistic approach to advising his clients in the legal aspects of their business while always being sensitive to the business implications of any legal decisions.
DiMuroGinsberg offers the following business law services:
- Choice of Business Entity and Associated Documents
- Business Entity Organization and Filings with the State Corporation Commission
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Director and Officer Liability
- Corporate Debt and Capital Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Dissolution
- Joint Ventures and Teaming Agreements
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Technology Transactions and Licensing
- Sourcing Agreements for IT and Business Processes
Call 703-684-4333 for a corporate law attorney in Alexandria or Tysons, Virginia.