The attorneys of DiMuroGinsberg have extensive experience trying complex civil cases in the federal and state courts of Virginia. Most notably, the firm is recognized for its experience and familiarity in the “Rocket Docket,” the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA.) The EDVA is known for its speedy and no mercy rules that are often foreign to out of state counsel. Our familiarity with the local rules and procedures of the Rocket Docket, make DiMuroGinsberg the ideal choice as local counsel or lead counsel for litigants unfamiliar with the efficiency and practices of this unique federal court.
The firm’s complex litigation practice is led by Ben DiMuro. Mr. DiMuro has nearly 40 years of experience in civil litigation and he has tried more than 175 cases. He has been named one of the “Best Lawyers in America” in Commercial Litigation, one of the Top 100 litigators in Virginia by SuperLawyers, and one of Virginia’s “Legal Elite” in the area of civil litigation.
Our practice includes litigation in these and many areas:
- Rocket Docket Local Counsel and Lead Counsel
- Local Counsel in Patent Infringement Cases
- Breach of Contract Cases
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties by Corporate Officers, Directors and Employees
- Tortious Interference with Contracts, Businesses and Business Conspiracies
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets and Confidential Information
- Lanham Act and Unfair Competition
- Trademark and Copyright Infringement
- Computer Crime, Fraud and Abuse
- Defamation and False Advertising
- Professional Liability
- Products Liability and Serious Personal Injuries
- Securities Fraud
- Other Business Torts
Click here to read our article about the unique aspects of the Rocket Docket in Virginia. If you require a litigation lawyer in the Eastern District of Virginia, please do not hesitate to contact our firm for more information.