DiMuroGinsberg’s business attorneys have extensive experience advising, structuring, negotiating and documenting a wide range of business transactions.
The firm’s business transactions practice is led by Milton Whitfield, who specializes in business outsourcing and has worked with many industries including consumer services, energy, financial, health care, hospitality/manufacturing, telecommunications, transportation and waste management with their business processes, information technology, and related sourcing services. Mr. Whitfield also advises companies on various energy, regulatory, and transaction matters.
- Commercial and Business Transactions: DiMuroGinsberg has extensive experience drafting, negotiating and advising clients with respect to contracts and transactional documents of all kinds.
- Commercial Lending: DiMuroGinsberg represents both lenders and borrowers with respect to commercial loan facilities and other debt transactions. We have considerable experience in private and institutional debt transactions of all types, including senior and junior debt, secured and unsecured debt, accounts receivable and other asset-based debt, real estate debt, convertible debt, leasing transactions, corporate and venture finance debt and municipal debt.
- Commercial Real Estate: DiMuroGinsberg has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate business and transactions, representing developers and builders from acquisition to disposition of real estate.
- Corporate Debt and Capital Finance: DiMuroGinsberg advises and assists corporate and other business clients in raising capital and obtaining debt financing from both institutional and private sources.
- Crowdfunding and the JOBS Act: Attorney Kendall Almerico assists startups and businesses to raise capital through equity crowdfunding with Regulation A+, Regulation CF and Regulation D, Section 506(c) private placements under the JOBS Act.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales: DiMuroGinsberg advises and assists business clients, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and individuals in purchasing, selling and merging a business or division of a business
- IT and Business Process Outsourcing: DiMuroGinsberg’s attorneys have extensive experience advising, structuring, negotiating and documenting all aspects of domestic and international outsourcing transactions.
- Technology Transactions: DiMuroGinsberg has represented clients engaged in technology development, service and sales, including intellectual property issues. Our attorneys have many years of experience handling complex corporate and technology transactions, including licensing and outsourcing of business processes, and information technology.
- Government Contracts: DiMuroGinsberg provides a full range of legal services for our clients that seek to do business with government agencies. We can assist you with everything from the bidding process and contract negotiation to the development of teaming agreements and contract awards.
Call 703-684-4333 for a business transactions or an outsourcing attorney in Alexandria or Tysons, Virginia.