M. Jarrad Wright is a senior associate at DiMuroGinsberg. He has 10 years of experience in a variety of complex commercial litigation practice areas. His previous work at Weil, Gotshal and Manges in Washington, D.C. focused on bankruptcy litigation and government enforcement actions. Mr. Wright has participated in all stages of litigation and has experience in a wide range of industries including financial services, oil and gas, defense, and technology.
In the government enforcement arena, Mr. Wright has worked with clients involved in a variety of criminal and securities investigations. He has experience conducting internal investigations involving compliance with extraterritorial laws and regulations such as the Federal Corrupt Practices Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
In Chapter 11 cases, he has worked on cases for major debtors, including General Growth Properties, Inc., Washington Mutual, Inc. and Enron Corporation. He has also been involved in numerous creditor representations including the Senior Leaders of Owens Corning and the Equity Committee for USG Corporation.
- Obtained favorable settlement in international dispute over copyright violation of stolen source code for mobile device extraction tools.
- Lead counsel in defense of $100 million RICO action filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Commercial Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Government Enforcement
- Securities Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- Virginia State
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2004
- B.A., University of Georgia, 2001