Stacey Rose Harris
STACEY ROSE HARRIS represents clients in the areas of employment law, commercial litigation and civil litigation. She also practices in the areas of criminal law and white collar defense. Prior to her association with DiMuroGinsberg, Mrs. Harris worked as an associate at the McLean, Virginia office of Hunton & Williams, LLP from 2005-2008. From 2002 to 2005, she was an associate at Ross, Dixon & Bell, LLP in Washington, D.C.
Areas of practice:
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Criminal law
- White collar defense
- 2003, Virginia and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- 2004, District of Columbia and U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- J.D., University of Virginia, 2003
- B.A., Furman University, summa cum laude, 1999
- Virginia State Bar
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association
Publications & Speeches
- Practical Considerations In The Ethical Practice of Law, Virginia Bar Association Young Lawyers Conference, 2010
- Advanced Business Litigation Institute, Business Fraud, Virginia CLE, 2009
Honors and Awards:
- E. Randolph Williams Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Service, Hunton & Williams, 2007-2008
- "Rising Star", Virginia Super Lawyers, 2009, 2011 and 2012.
- Defense verdict obtained in alleged fraud regarding sale of Shelby Prototype
"Published in Virginia Lawyers Weekly, September 27, 2010."