DiMuroGinsberg is an Alexandria, Virginia law firm practicing in the state and federal courts throughout Northern Virginia, including the well-known "Rocket Docket" of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Our clients include national corporations, local businesses, trade associations, individuals and other legal professionals.
DiMuroGinsberg has extensive experience practicing in several areas:
- Complex Litigation: a broad range of corporate and commercial litigation, including serving as local counsel to firms outside of Virginia to understand and comply with the complex rules and procedures of the "Rocket Docket."
- Business Torts: defend and prosecute claims of breach of fiduciary duties, tortious interference with contract, business conspiracy, unfair trade and deceptive advertising; and the enforcement of and defense against non-competition and non-solicitation covenants.
- Employment and Labor Law: represent employers in Virginia federal and state courts, as well as before state and federal administrative agencies, such as the EEOC and local human rights commissions; and provide employment law counseling, advice and training.
- Professional Liability and Ethics: provide counsel to lawyers and law firms regarding ethical standards and obligations, legal malpractice representation and expert testimony on ethical issues and fee disputes.
- Business law: representation of government contractors, real estate developers, technology companies and other business clients in all aspects of their organizations, transactions, financing, sale or merger, and contracting.
- Criminal law: counsel and defense for corporations and individuals accused of serious federal or state crimes, including white collar crimes, government investigations and prosecutions, security clearances and national security law cases.
- Wealth Preservation and Estates & Trusts: guide clients in protecting their accumulated wealth from creditors and help them plan for succession of businesses and general estates with minimal tax impact.
- Appellate Advocacy: appellate brief writing and oral argument in the Virginia Supreme Court, the federal court of appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
Since 1990, DiMuroGinsberg has been AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a testament to the fact that our firm's lawyer peers rank us at the highest level of professional excellence. Our attorneys are actively engaged in the legal profession through memberships and positions in bar associations, teaching of CLE and law school courses, and participation in lectures, publications, and pro bono services.
The Virginia Employment Law Letter
DiMuroGinsberg, PC is the Virginia member of the Employers Counsel Network (ECN). The ECN includes one law firm in each of the 50 states, plus Washington D.C. and Canada, selected because of its outstanding reputation in the field of employment law. Attorneys at these firms are also well known as editors of their state's “Employment Law Letter”, published by M. Lee Smith Publishers, LLC.